After struggling with the editing and revisions to “Malmaxa I – Beltamar’s War” for much longer than anticipated I am finally beginning the editing phase of part 2 of the series. The storyline is already completely written, but I am a terrible nitpicker and, frankly, a horrible self editor. However, with that said, I am a reasonably fast learner and hope my skills in editing have improved and that the second part of the tale will be available soon. Watch this space or follow me on Twitter, on which I very infrequently post tidbits about which I am thinking.
- Of heaven, and hell.
- Traditional American Values…
- Is it art, or is it not?
- My daughter Julia’s review of Beltamar’s War.
- Generosity’s Tax.
- Marks of Family
- What, is Soul?
- Fleeting Thoughts
- That which one loses, the other does not gain.
- The Portland Review – The Pilgrimage.
- A letter, to my Mom.
- Water, water everywhere, yet only bottles we’ll drink.
- #FF for 30th August 2013