Some reviews of my work, which I treasure. Reviews of one’s work, whether kind or cruel, are fundamentally important to authors. From the kind we derive a joy quite unlike any other feeling, from the cruel we have opportunity to learn and hopefully improve. This page holds links to only the reviews I treasure the most. Are there both kind and cruel? You be the judge.
Malmaxa I – Beltamar’s War.
- “There is so much old soul holding up these pages” – Amie Gallette
- “an Iliad – Lord of the Rings cross” – Nicholaa Spencer
- “You have a Masterpiece” – Katie Salers.
- “10 out of 5 stars. Unique & completely without comparison.” – David Grigger.
- “Possibly the most original and thoughtful piece of work I’ve read in a long while.” – Simon Williams
- “I highly recommend taking your time to savour each chapter.” – Lydia Schoch
- “written like something out of Homer’s Odyssey” – Amira Makansi
Malmaxa II – The Pilgrimage.
The second book in the series, The Pilgrimage, is currently un-published as it is in the process of being edited. If you’re interested to know when it is available for purchase I recommend you follow my blog as I will make some announcement here when that day comes.